Wednesday 21 September 2022, 01:00pm - 03:00pm
Hits : 312
Highlights of the program:
- The perspective of a person with lived experience
- Champlain Community Support Network
- March of Dimes After Stroke Program
- Champlain Peer Support
- Ontario Caregiver Organization
- Community Exercise Program
- Connected Canadians
And your choice of sessions with information about:
- The Acquired Brain Injury Navigator
- Aphasia Conversation Groups
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- More topics to be confirmed!
Who should attend? Health care providers involved in stroke care in the Champlain Region who are interested in gaining knowledge of available community resources. There is no fee to attend.
Please share the event flyer with others who may be interested.