The CRSN's e-Learning modules are open to all healthcare providers.
- Acute Stroke Bypass Protocol Champlain
- Acute Stroke Bypass Protocol Lanark County and Leeds & Grenville
- Dysphagie (French)
- eAerobics Program
- Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity
- Telestroke Expanded EVT Treatment Window and ACT-FAST Implementation
- Expanded EVT Treatment Window Up to 24 Hours for Community Hospitals
- Community Paramedic Program Post-Stroke
This is a short self-paced online module. It is a prerequisite for Aphasia Institute workshops and is hosted on the Aphasia Institute Community Hub, an online platform that enables healthcare professionals to register for training and participate in webinars. Visit the Aphasia Centre website for more information.